GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Types of Papers
Articles represent original research results based on empirical data. Papers must contain sufficient data to establish that the research has achieved reliable and significant results. Technical Papers should present new methods and procedures for either research methodology or culture-related techniques.
You can use this list to carry out a final check of your submission before you send it to the journal for review. Please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors for more details.
Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
- Include keywords
- All figures (include relevant captions)
- All tables (including titles, descriptions)
- Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed
- Referee suggestions and contact details provided, based on journal requirements